Actual hours spent reading: 14
Pages read: 705
Books: Kitty Steals the Show, The Iron King
Books finished: 2
Coffee count: 3
Since last update:
Food eaten: nothing!
Pages read: 175
Last update until the morning. I'm going to start reading Care of Wooden Floors in a minute but imagine I'll be going to sleep in an hour. I will be back bright and early to carry on.
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
Well it's midnight here, so yes I'm about ready for some sleep.
2) What have you finished reading?
Kitty Steals the Show by Carrie Vaughn and The Iron King by Julie Kagawa.
3) What is your favorite read so far?
Well I've only read two books but the Kitty one was really entertaining, especially as it was a series I had nearly given up on.
4) What about your favorite snacks?
Wasabi peanut crackers!
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
Not yet, I have a few names of new people on Twitter I have to check out once the readathon's over but I have real trouble reading blogs and having time to read, do challenges and updates. I think you just have to limit yourself or burn out.
Hour 12 - You Made It Halfway!