Local start time: 13:00
Hours spent reading: 0
Pages read: 0
Books finished: 0
Woop woop! This will by my 9th Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon if I've counted correctly. I missed the last one due to GollanczFest, which was fun but readathon is bookish fun without the travelling, and more snacks. I am all about the reading (and snacking) so I'll only be doing challenges if one really grabs my fancy.
Josh isn't readathoning but he will be partaking in a bit of sleep deprivation to keep me company (and well fed/hydrated/caffeinated).
I'm going to try and stick to my stack (pictured below) but I have started reading The Road to Little Dribbling and might dip back into that at some point. Especially if I'm too tired to start anew with plot and characters. Plus Bill makes me laugh.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?Bournemouth on the south coast of England. This will be my last time saying that as we're moving (hopefully) soon.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?The Art of Being Normal because UKYA peeps have been talking about it for what seems like years (but can't be, can it?).
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?I am currently starving having not had breakfast or lunch yet but Josh has promised to make me quesadillas very shortly. So I am very eager to eat them! Also excited about the cake-based items in my Graze box that arrived today and some M&S coffee and walnut shortbread (caffeine and snack all in one mouthful).
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!Well clearly I like snacks. And books. I work as a software tester which is one of those jobs nobody ever seems to understand what you do. Basically I tell developers they've done something wrong. I have been a book blogger for 5 years and read all sorts of genres.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?Not be ill (looking back I got hit with a cold a few hours in). Also I'm not reading for charity or challenge hosting this time, so I guess I should be reading more (or maybe being more social, who knows).
Good luck everyone!