Local start time: 13:00
Hours spent reading: 0
Pages read: 0
Books finished: 0
Yay! If you haven't noticed me tweeting about it, it's Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon this weekend! I'm just about to make myself some tasty pulled pork quesadillas for lunch but I thought I'd get started with the Opening Event Questions.
I added a few sneaky extra books onto my TBR this morning, but below is what I intend to pick from unless I am really struggling. Scully woke us up pretty early this morning so I'm not sure how long I'll cope before a nap is needed. She's gone out with Josh for a few hours so I get some alone time to really get stuck in.
I'm hosting a mini-challenge at Hour 23 so please check back and I'll be updating and having a cheering break about every 4 hours. Hope you enjoy your readathon!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?Hampshire, UK.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?Probably the Pyongyang graphic novel because it's something a bit different.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?M&S cheese and bacon sausage rolls, because nomnomnom.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!I've been taking part in readathon since 2011! I blog about all sorts of genres but lately it's been more SFF, YA and non-fiction. I really like the snack element of readathon (keep your eyes peeled for my snack updates). For work I break software and we recently moved to the edge of the New Forest.
5) If you participated in the last readathon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?Big changes since the last one, we've bought a house and gained a puppy! So I don't need to creep around so much in the early hours. Due to the cheerleading changes this year I'm going to make more effort to cheer people I don't know. If you'd like me to cheer on your blog, leave a link below. I'll also be cheering on Twitter and Instagram.
Good luck everyone!