I'm not going to be reading anything for the soul purpose of completing an item though, I have to want to read it regardless.*
#ReadHarder1. Read a book about sports.
2. Read a debut novel.
3. Read a book about books.
4. Read a book set in Central or South America, written by a Central or South American author.
5. Read a book by an immigrant or with a central immigration narrative.
6. Read an all-ages comic.
7. Read a book published between 1900 and 1950.
8. Read a travel memoir.
9. Read a book you’ve read before.
10. Read a book that is set within 100 miles of your location.
11. Read a book that is set more than 5000 miles from your location.
12. Read a fantasy novel.
13. Read a nonfiction book about technology.
14. Read a book about war.
15. Read a YA or middle grade novel by an author who identifies as LGBTQ+: Margot & Me by Juno Dawson
16. Read a book that has been banned or frequently challenged in your country.
17. Read a classic by an author of color.
18. Read a superhero comic with a female lead.
19. Read a book in which a character of color goes on a spiritual journey .
20. Read an LGBTQ+ romance novel .
21. Read a book published by a micropress.
22. Read a collection of stories by a woman.
23. Read a collection of poetry in translation on a theme other than love.
24. Read a book wherein all point-of-view characters are people of color: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Romance with a Trans Main Character
Non-Binary Main Character (Own Voices)
Science Fiction/Fantasy with Disabled Main Character
Practicing Jewish Main Character
Indian Main Character (Own Voices)
Displaced Main Character
Main Character with Under Represented Body
Neuro-diverse Main Character (Own Voices): Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
Retelling with an LGBTQIA+ Main Character
Bisexual Main Character (Own Voices)
Main Character with an Invisible Disability
Main Character with an Anaphylactic Allergy
Main Character of Colour in Science Fiction/Fantasy: An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Latinx Main Character (Own Voices)
Free Choice: Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
Non Western (Real World) Setting
Main Character with Chronic Pain
West Asian Setting
Arab Main Character (Own Voices)
Main Character with a Wheelchair
Book by an Author of Colour: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Biracial Main Character (Own Voices)
Pansexual Main Character (Own Voices)
Black Main Character (Own Voices)
Main Character on the Ace Spectrum (Own Voices)
LGBTQIA+ Main Character of Colour
Visually Impaired Main Character
Book Set in Central America
Contemporary World Arranged Marriage
Indigenous Main Character (Own Voices)
Person of Colour on the Cover
Deaf / Hard of Hearing Main Character
Immigrant/Rufugee Main Character
Hijabi Main Character (Own Voices): Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik
*This means I'm unlikely to tick off that sports one!