Today’s blogoversary giveaway is for Victoria Watson’s short story collection, Letting Go, in ebook format. Please note, the ebook will be delivered in HMTL format which should be readable on your ereader but you may need an extra step to convert (I can help with Kindles but you’re on your own for other ereaders and tablets).
Letting Go is a collection of eight short stories from Victoria Watson. Each of these tales has a twist that the reader won’t be expecting. Regret, and how just one moment or snap decision can change your life forever are key themes in each of these stories.
1. Giveaway is open internationally.
2. The prize is 1 copy of Letting Go in HTML format.
3. No alternate prizes are available.
4. You do not need to be a follower to enter (but it would be nice).
5. Entry is by the below form only.
6. Closing date: 29th March 2010 23:59 BST
Subscribe via Email
My GP has started inviting under 40s for vaccine. I thought I'd have to wait longer to get it local, rather than tr… https://t.co/vZxW8kmyCLFollow
Not sure I'm a big fan of the removal of twitter crop, my feed is now full of massive book covers. I will stick to… https://t.co/G9ZfS08ktbFollow
All that effort on blurbs and I wonder how effective they actually are? I know as a reader I barely look at them. https://t.co/7OKc5ljtpSFollow