Local time: 00:00
Hours spent reading: 11
Pages read since last update: 202
Total pages read: 672
Books finished: 2
Currently Reading: The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman
Books Read: Miss Marvel vol. 1 by G. Willow Wilson + Adrian Alphona and American Street by Ibi Zoboi
Sleep is definitely calling to me now. I will probably head off to bed for a few hours…until Scully wakes me up. I don’t need an alarm clock these days!
Speaking of Scully, don’t let anyone tell you Labradors aren’t laps dogs, she spent a good half hour sleeping on my lap this evening.
Reading for the Trussell Trust
1. What are you reading right now? The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman
2. How many books have you read so far? 2 and a bit
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Same as before as I still haven’t started The Dream Thieves!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Not too many, played with Scully a bit, had a few short conversations with Josh (but he’s well trained).
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I am surprised about how early I wanted to go to sleep! Was nearly nodding off at 9pm.
Subscribe via Email
Not sure I'm a big fan of the removal of twitter crop, my feed is now full of massive book covers. I will stick to… https://t.co/G9ZfS08ktbFollow
All that effort on blurbs and I wonder how effective they actually are? I know as a reader I barely look at them. https://t.co/7OKc5ljtpSFollow
I'm really excited to get a full length novel in this series! For a taster, go get yourself A Dead Djinn in Cairo a… https://t.co/4ndVHzmOUOFollow