Local time: 13:00
Hours spent reading: 20
Total pages read: 1092
Books read: 4.5
I think this is the tiredest I’ve ever felt in the final hours considering I always have some sleep. I’m totally going to blame Scully’s fidgeting as I napped on the sofa with her and she probably wanted it all to herself! I kinda want to carry on reading The Amber Spyglass but I just think I need to rest my eyes a bit, maybe whilst lying down, on a bed. Hah… Hope your readathon was fun and you made a little dent in your TBR!
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
I nearly fell asleep about hour 19 (and I’d already had a four hour sleep by this point).
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
Grave Matter by Juno Dawson
The Arrival of Missives by Aliya Whiteley
One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
Frostbite by Joshua Williamson
The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
All of them were good readathon books, definitely read Philip Pullman if you haven’t already!
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?
I know cheerleading has now become a massive pain to organise now that it’s got so big, but I kind of miss them. Would have to think about how to replace this when I’m a bit more awake!
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?
Yes and yes!
Subscribe via Email
patchworkbunny wants to read Eight Bears [...]
patchworkbunny started reading Midnight [...]
Temi's degree in neuroscience feeds into this book so much as it explores the implications, good and bad, of a chip in our brains. How it can be used for… [...]
patchworkbunny started reading Mister Magic [...]