37 Books + 11 Gift cards = 48 PRIZES
Fancy winning some swag whilst discovering new book blogs and maybe making some friends along the way? Then this giveaway is for you. My chosen book is Remarkable Creatures by Tracy Chevalier but there are loads more to be won. Just add yourself to the InLinkz list and visit each blog to find out how to get extra entries.
My current Pre-Loved Giveaway is for I Left My Tent in San Francisco by Emma Kennedy which ends 9th June. If you’re visiting towards the end of this hop, then click here to see the most recent giveaway.
The number in brackets (+5) indicates how many extra entries you can receive from each blog.
Organized by: Reading Romances (+5)
Will also host a giveaway on June 17th!
A Bookish Affair (+1) | A Little Sun Shy:(+3) Also giving away for the EU readers, a hardback copy of the latest Sookie Stackhouse novel, Dead Reckoning! | A Simple Love of Reading (+2) | Addicted to Books (+1) | Alexa Loves Books (+3) | Books For The Insomniac (+3) | Book Savvy Babe: (+5) | Curiosity Killed The Bookworm: (+3) Also hosting the pre-loved giveaways! | Gabrielle Bisset: A Writer’s Blog : (+4) | Kindle Fever (+1) | Laurie’s Thoughts and Reviews (+5) will also be having a BONUS Giveaway. | Let’s Book It (+4) | Love, Laugh and Read (+3) | My Book & Me (+5 entries) | My Chaotic Ramblings: (+3) Also hosting her 200 followers giveaway! |
Proud Book Nerd: (+5) | Read Me Bookmark Me Love Me (+5) | Reads With Wreckless Abandon (+4) | Reading Lark (+3) | Reading Rendevous Reviewz (+3) | Release Notes (+3) | Romancing the Darkside (+3) Also hosting: Save My Soul Blog Tour: Excerpt & Giveaway – June 9th | Sweeping Me (+5) | So Many Books, Here’s Mine (+3) Also hosting: Sizzling Summer Setting Writing Contest. | The Magic Attic (+5) Will also be hosting blog tours during June 6-13!
The more participants we get, the more prizes we’ll give!
- The first winner will choose 16 items (including the maximum number of 2 gift cards)
- The 2nd will choose 14 items after the 1st winner has chosen(including the maximum number of 2 gift cards)
- The 3rd will get 10 items after the 2nd winner has chosen (including the maximum number of 2 gift cards)
- The last 2 books will be given to one of our lucky hosts – who’ll be selected using random.org! In case any gift cards remain, they’ll also be awarded to our hosts.
- If we reach 50 sign ups Reading Romances will select one random lucky winner to receive one of the gift cards listed!
- If we reach 100 sign ups Reading Romances will select another radom lucky winner to receive one of the gift cards listed!
- If we reach more than 200 sign ups, by the end of the event Reading Romances will select THREE random lucky winners to receive one of the gift cards listed each!
1.Sign up using the inlinkz tool(you only need to do that once for the big giveaway, the SAME inlinkz will appear on all blogs).
1.2 Go on each blog and find how you can earn more entries. Then use send your entra entries by filling out the form.
1.3Read the blog rules to know how to sign up for the prizes other blogs might be providing.
2.This is an INTERNATIONAL giveaway
3.You must be at least 18 years or older, or of legal age in your country.
4.The contest will end on JUNE 13th at 11:59 pm GMT and winners will be posted after they have been selected.
5.Winners will be selected using Random.org
5.1The winners will be notified by email and announced on all hosting blogs.
5.2 The winners will have THREE days from the date they are posted to provide a mailing address. If you do not contact Reading Romances within three days a replacement winner will be selected. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6.Each blogger will be responsable for mailing the prize they provided. No replacements will be made. Your email address will not be saved or used for any other purposes then to contact the winner in the contest for their mailing address.
6.1 Curiosity Killed The Bookworm is not responsible for other prizes that are not honored, distributed in a timely manner, lost, stolen, or damaged during transit.
7. All giveaways are subject to change/cancellation without prior written notice.
Subscribe via Email
OMG, they were actually charging people to walk up that Marble Arch mound monstrosity?! £8! I know I'm slow on the… https://t.co/k9R7Cfw79YFollow