It’s probably not a good idea to go out drinking the night before the readathon…I’ll probably be needing a nap in about 3 hours! I’m only aiming to do 12 hours of reading this time and I’ll be cheering for the final hours instead (after I’ve had some sleep of course).
Good luck to everyone aiming for the full 24 hours!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Urgh I can’t even think of food right now!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I think this is a good place to use my Twitter profile description: book blogger – unprofessional photographer – pro software breaker – cake lover – a bit weird
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Sleep! Starting midday was really tough for me last time so I’m going to be kind to myself and go to bed at 1am. Then I’ll get on the case cheering for the final hours.
Subscribe via Email
I hadn't heard of The Conductors before, it sounds fantastic. #delreyshowcase is talking about the sequel now.Follow
Three words to describe The Last Graduate from Naomi... "don't hate me" 😱Follow