Local time: 01:00
Hours spent reading: 12
Pages read: 624
Books finished: 1
Half way! I’ve topped up on the caffeine and eaten a scone. It’s past my bedtime now so starting to flag a little and it’s getting harder to concentrate. I’d really like to finish my current book before getting some sleep but we’ll see how it goes.
Josh is back and reading The Tale of Two Cities (and apparently it’s getting exciting).
Currently reading: The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon
Read: My Sister Lives on the Mantlepiece by Annabel Pitcher
Pages read since last update: 242
1. What are you reading right now?
The Mime Order
2. How many books have you read so far?
One and three-quarters 😉
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Boys Don’t Knit
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not really, just snacking-related interruptions which don’t count!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I’ve done enough readathons now that I know what to expect from myself.
Subscribe via Email
The next Kindle update is apparently going to let us show the book cover on the lock screen!Follow