Local time: 01:00
Hours spent reading: 12
Pages read: 949
Books finished: 3
Feeling: bleary eyed
Raised for charity: £150.49
Well I’ve hit my fundraising target at least, though that doesn’t mean I’m stopping just yet. It is past my normal bedtime now and I’m feeling a bit under the weather, so I might have to risk a forfeit for a few hours sleep. I haven’t read this solidly in ages though, so that’s a huge plus. I might even be caught up on that dreaded Goodreads target I set…
Currently reading: Apple and Rain by Sarah Crossan + You Say Potato by Ben + David Crystal
Read: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, The Yellow Wall-Paper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman + The Earth is Singing by Vanessa Curtis
Pages read since last update: 329
If I wanted to make up memories, wouldn’t they be good ones? Wouldn’t all my childhood stories have happy endings?
1. What are you reading right now?
Apple and Rain by Sarah Crossan
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Nopes, it’s been pretty much straight through reading.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I’ve done pretty well with concentrating on reading this time. Though I’m about to hit the tough hours.