Local time: 13:00
Hours spent reading: 18
Total pages read: 1344
Books read: 4
Currently reading: Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant
Finished: Dread Nation by Justina Ireland, The Best We Could Do by Thi Bui, Out of the Blue by Sophie Cameron + In Real Life by Cory Doctorow + Jen Wang
Hope you had a fun readathon. Time to put the books down and do something else, sleep, move, stare into space.
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
My concentration was shot by hour 12 (midnight for me) and I just went to bed for a bit.
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
Dread Nation by Justina Ireland, The Best We Could Do by Thi Bui, Out of the Blue by Sophie Cameron and In Real Life by Cory Doctorow + Jen Wang plus I read a bit of Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant.
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
All of them, especially Dread Nation. In Real Life was a bit simplistic but good for a readathon, not too much to take in.
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?
I liked the photo a day Instagram challenge that was run last time. The hourly photo thing was a bit much to try and keep up with but I’d like soemthing more in the run up. Everything else is great though!
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?
I take part by default really, so unless there’s something really important on, yes! I usually offer to do something, even just prizes.
Subscribe via Email
Oh great, so then GPs will stop offering telephone and video consults. Maybe not everyone wants the hassle of going… https://t.co/uvr7ZyAC5KFollow