Local time: 01:00
Hours spent reading: 10
Pages read since last update: 216
Total pages: 628
Total books: 2
Currently reading: The Extinction Trials by S.M. Wilson
Books read: Planetfall by Emma Newman + Monstress: Haven by Majorie Liu + Sana Takeda
I had loads of fun co-hosting even though the readathon Twitter account is hectic! I didn’t really read much during those hours. I’m enjoying The Extinction Trials, it’s a bit silly in places if you think too hard about it, but it’s fun.
Scully is now snoring like a trooper and I’m going to head to bed soon too. I’ll be back in the morning though.
So how is my bingo card doing? No lines yet, but I’ve ticked a lot off. I counted my co-hosting time for the cheering one.
I will probably do some moving around in the morning and try and do a few more Goodreads hourly posts. I doubt I’ll get a full house.
I’ve only done one mini-challenge, which was Book and Snack.
1. What are you reading right now?
The Extinction Trials by S.M. Wilson
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I haven’t even decided yet, I’m going to sleep first!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Only co-hosting, haha!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I’ve done this a lot now, so not really any surprises.