Local time: 13:00
Hours spent reading: 15
Pages read since last update: 684
Total pages: 1312
Total books: 4
Currently reading: Tamed by Alice Roberts
Books read: The Extinction Trials by S.M. Wilson, On a Sunbeam by Tillie Walden, Planetfall by Emma Newman + Monstress: Haven by Majorie Liu + Sana Takeda
I always seem to end up with a cold by the end of October readathons! I am pretty happy with what I got read though and I had fun co-hosting. I didn’t complete a line on the bingo card, I had hoped to do a few extra things for it this morning but I just felt bleurgh.
I will pick out a winner for Draw It Out later today.
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Probably hour 22 when I started to feel ill. I wanted to read outside in the sun but it was just too warm. It’s October, what is going on?!
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
All of them are good in their own ways. The Extinction Trials was a pretty good readathon book, it was fun and easy to read.
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you happy?
Cure the common cold?
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?
I’d be gutted to miss it and I’ll definitely help again.
Subscribe via Email
Even if StoryGraph has gotten better I still haven't forgiven it for importing all the wrong editions of my books. It was also a bit lonely.Follow