1. What are you reading right now?
Star Gazing by Linda Gillard
2. How many books have you read so far?
This is only my 2nd, though I’m not reading YA. Maybe I should have!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Hrm, maybe re-reading Hitchhiker’s Guide.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
No but I’ve booked Monday off work so I’ll have plenty of time to sleep.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not really, just food and loo breaks! Oh and faffinf about on the internet a bit too much.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How quickly the time flies.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I think it’s run really well, just need to organise myself a bit better.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
As a few people have pledged to donate a penny per page I’m not spending much time socialising. I think I’d like to do some challenges and browse the other blogs and do less reading.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Yes! It’s 2am here and I nearly dozed off a minute ago.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Get up and walk around a bit if you’re getting tired. It’s amazing how it wakes you up. Though at the moment I’m trying to be quiet and therefore making more noise than I want to (I live in a flat).
Subscribe via Email
Google are turning off feedburner email subscriptions. I had hoped they had forgotten it existed.Follow