Local time: 01:00
Hours spent reading: 12
Hours awake: 16
Pages read: 890
Books finished: 2
I’m officially up past my bedtime. Nearly finished Friday Brown (I’m at a gripping bit) and then I’ll probably crawl under my duvet, with a plan to return around hour 19 before my hour 20 mini challenge.
Currently reading: Friday Brown by Vikki Wakefield
Read: Tinder by Sally Gardner, Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Pages read since last update: 191
1. What are you reading right now?
Friday Brown by Vikki Wakefield
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I haven’t thought that far ahead! If I read a 4th, I’ll be happy!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I usually spend my weekends with my boyfriend, but other than packing him off home, it’s a fairly normal weekend.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Just faffing around on the internet interruptions 😉
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I’m amazed at how many people are doing it this time and how much activity is going on on Twitter.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope (well not from this tired brain).
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Try to go to bed later on Friday and have a proper lie in on the Saturday.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Lots of water. Half the time the tiredness is deydration.
Subscribe via Email
Forgot how hard fishing is at the start of Stardew Valley. At least they've added a training rod so I have some cha… https://t.co/3lOs92nZRmFollow
Today he would become a god. His mother had told him so. The opening line may seem like something any mother would tell her son, but in the case of Serapio, his mother truly believes he will become the Crow God reborn. She blinds him,…
The day Bree gets accepted into an early college placement at UNC, is the day her mother dies. The last words they spoke were of anger. Unable to deal with her dad’s grief on top of her own, Bree goes ahead with the placement. Once…
Alex Stern does not belong at Yale. When she awakes as the sole survivor of a multiple homicide, presumed a drug deal gone wrong, she is given an unlikely offer. Come to Yale, join the House of Lethe and oversee the rituals of the other…
A Beautifully Foolish Endeavor
Just let me dust off this blog thing, I have a review for you! One of my anticipated reads released during lockdown was the follow-up to An Absolutely Remarkable Thing. If you read that, of course will will be dying to know what happened to…