So I’ve been reading for 3 hours already. You can see what I’m reading and eating here.
Official hours spent reading: 0
Actual hours spent reading: 3*
Pages read: 140
Books read: Kitty Steals the Show
Food eaten: toasted teacake
Coffee count: 2
*Subtract standard 20% internet faffing time.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Bournemouth, UK. I was hoping to go outside but it’s clouded over a bit so I’ll stick to the sofa and bed.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Care of Wooden Floors by Will Wiles (which I chose for book group).
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
The goats cheese and red pepper dip looks pretty good. I am rather fond of celery dipped in stuff.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Well I’ve already admitted to liking celery. It’s probably a moot point to say I really like books. I have recently become obsessed with limited edition geek t-shirts from places like Qwertee and Threadless.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
Well I started early this time. I haven’t managed a readathon without sleep yet so I’m prepared to doze off around 2am and I’ll attempt to wake up at 6am. Aim is to read for 24 hours even if I’m a little outside of the official window.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.