Local time: 01:00
Hours spent reading: 12
Pages read since last update: 238
Total pages read: 712
Books finished: 2
Currently reading: Ten by Gretchen McNeil
Books read: The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater + Pyongyang by Guy Delisle
I enjoyed Pyongyang; it was much lighter than I was expecting! I’m pretty tired now as it’s past my normal bedtime. I thought Ten might keep me awake but I’m not sure… I’m gonna try and read another hour and then grab some sleep. Then I’ll see you again around hour 18.
Mid Event Survey
1. What are you reading right now?
Ten by Gretchen McNeil (YA Thriller)
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Hrm, I’m not sure looking forward to is the right term by Josh has been trying to get me to read The Road for ages so I might start that in the morning.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not too many, I’ve had to keep an eye on the puppy for a bit but she’s been pretty good!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I’m surprised at how more social it feels now we don’t have official cheerleaders and everyone is doing a little bit themselves.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.