Local start time: 13:00
Total pages: 0
Total books: 0
Starting book: Planetfall by Emma Newman
I think it’s the first time I’ve not made sure I’m starting a new book on readathon day. I’m half way through Planetfall so I’m going to finish it before starting on my stack. I’ll attempt to mark off as many things as possible on the bingo card too. I will really be happy reading a novel and a few graphic novels/comics. I have quite a lot of books on my TBR because I’m not really sure what I’m in the mood for.
I’m hosting the Draw It Out mini-challenge again. You can do it at any time during the readathon. You’ll also find me over on the official website and Twitter during hours eight and nine.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
New Milton, on the edge of the New Forest National Park in England.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I’ve been saving the third volume of Monstress for readathon so I’m eagar to get to it.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Cheese and crackers!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
This is my 15th readathon and I’ve been blogging for 7 years. I mostly read science fiction, fantasy and non-fiction.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
Subscribe via Email
Oh great, so then GPs will stop offering telephone and video consults. Maybe not everyone wants the hassle of going… https://t.co/uvr7ZyAC5KFollow